How to get there
To get to VLA Glebe from the city, catch bus #431 or #433 from anywhere on the eastern side of George Street.
By car, follow George Street south towards Central Station until it feeds into Broadway, then turn right on to Glebe Point Road opposite Victoria Park.
Or catch the light rail (tram) which runs past Central Station, China Town, Star City Casino, The Fish Market and Glebe Point Road.
From Sydney Airport (shuttle bus)
Please visit the information desk at the airport for the AirBus Sydney shuttle bus. This bus goes directly to our accommodation from the Domestic or International Airport from 6:00am – 9:00pm daily.
Tickets are $15 per person and can be booked at the airport.
From Sydney Airport (public transport)
1. Take the T2 Airport Line train towards Circular Quay.
2. Alight at Central Station. Take the ‘Railway Square’ exit.
3. Take the 431 bus Millers Point to Glebe Point from Railway Square (10-15 minute journey)
4. Alight at Glebe Point Rd near Pendrill St
5. Walk 70 metres to VLA Glebe.